Summer in Keystone is always cause for celebration. When the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival returns to River Run Village July 16-17, you’ll have even more reason to raise your glass and say cheers.
Here are five reasons to celebrate at Keystone this July:
- 300+ varieties of wine to sample as part of the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival’s Grand Tasting Event in the River Run Village on Saturday and Sunday. Tasting tickets range from $60-$100 in advance and $65-$120 at the gate.
- Wine school. Yes. School is cool especially when your professor is the Godfather of Zin, himself. Joel Peterson, one of the founders of Ravenswood Zinfindel is presenting a seminar on Zinfindel at 3 p.m. on Saturday, July 16. Other seminars include Pinot Envy and an around-the-world tasting of red wines. Wine seminars start at $25.
- Free jazz music all afternoon on Saturday and Sunday with crowd favorite, Dotsero, and smooth musicians like Joey Sommerville and Jessy J. There’s no better pairing of wine than smooth tunes with a view of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- There’s an app for it all. To help you keep track of your favorite wines and to find new favorites, festival organizers have developed an app. Download it and it’s your ticket to locating the best wines before, during and after the event.
- It’s free. Admission to the Keystone Wine and Jazz Festival is free. Tasting tickets start at $25 for some of the wine seminars, $85 for the Friday night Reserve Wine Tasting event and $100 for the two-day Tasting pass for the Grand Tasting.
Keystone’s Wine and Jazz Festival is one of the largest and best wine events in the state of Colorado. It’s a must-sip event for wine lovers 21 and over.