WE’RE BACK! WITH NEW TICKETS FOR 2021!
After a year hiatus from summer festivals, we’ve made some changes to our tickets and festival logistics that you’re going to love.
Before you rush over to buy your tickets for Bacon & Bourbon and Wine & Jazz, read about the new ticket options below to make sure you understand the new system. And as always, send us a message if you’re left scratching your head!
The Big Changes
- No More A-la-Carte Food Tickets!
- Due to reduced capacity limits, food tasting will only be available as a part of pre-purchased festival packages this year. However, those food passes will allow you to sample food from every participating festival vendor!
- No More Day-of Sales!
- Due to reduced capacity limits, festival tickets are available by online pre-sale only!
- We have fewer overall tickets this year and anticipate them to sell out quickly, so read below and buy your tickets early!
- Keystone Festival Check In!
- We’ve changed the name from “Will Call/Day of Sales” to Festival Check-In (because, you know, there are no day-of sales).
- Festival Check-In is located at Warren Station Center for the Arts. More breathing room, easier to find, and it even has bathrooms!
- Festival Check-In will open at 10:30AM this year, much earlier than in the past to help alleviate lines. Pick up your festival package early, then enjoy a bike ride or brunch in the village before festivities start at 1:00PM!
Bacon & Bourbon Festival Tickets
All the bacon and all the bourbon. This year’s festival layout will include 4 mini-stages spread across the festival, each with accompanying food booths, bourbon tents, and of course, a festival bar. Get the full festival schedule here. We want to make sure our bacon-enthusiasts don’t miss a sip of bourbon or a bite of bacon dishes, so this year’s “Passpork” tickets are all-inclusive, available by presale only, and NOT available for purchase a-la-carte.
Are you over 21? Then the Hungry Hog Package is for you! The adult bacon package includes:
- 10 Festival Food Samples = try tasty bacon-centric dishes from every festival food vendor
- 10 Bourbon Samples = take the Bourbon Tour and try pours from the 2021 bourbon vendors *Must be 21yrs of age to participate
- 2 Festival Beers or 2 Lemonades from the festival bars
- 10th Anniversary Commemorative Enamel Campfire Mug
The Hungry Hog Package is for one person only, non-sharable, and non-transferable; we are confident you’re going to get the bang for your buck!
Bringing the youngsters along? Buy them an under-21 Piglet Package! Camp Bacon will look different this year but taste just as delicious. The kids’ bacon package includes:
- 5 Festival Food Samples = five bacon-centric dishes from your choice of participating food vendors
- 2 Piggy Lemonades
- Commemorative 2021 Festival Lunch Bag
- 1 Piggy Craft from The Frosted Flamingo
The Piglet Package also gets the kiddos access to a Bacon Bingo Scavenger Hunt around the festival grounds and a creative outlet in the new Camp Bacon Chalk Corridor. Get your Bacon & Bourbon ticket packages here!
Wine & Jazz Festival Tickets
Keystone Wine & Jazz Festival will also incorporate the 4 mini-stages layout allowing guests to see 8 live music acts each day. Get the full music schedule here. We have done away with individual food tickets for this event, moving towards another all-inclusive experience for wine and jazz enthusiasts. 2021 Wine glasses and food passes must be purchased separately, so read carefully!
- All the Wine – Saturday OR Sunday
- Single-Day Grand Wine Tasting Glass, good for Saturday OR Sunday, non-sharable and non-transferable. This does not include food samples, only hundreds of wines! 😉
- All the Food – Saturday OR Sunday
- Single-Day All-Access Food Pass, good for one gourmet dish from every participating festival food vendor. This pass is sharable and transferable, but good for one day only.
- The Best Deal – 2-Person Festival Package Deal – Saturday OR Sunday
- Ready to sip on some wine but don’t want to commit to ten food tastes? Go in with a friend and get a discount for two (2) 2021 wine glasses and a single (1) All Access Food Pass. Five foods for you, five for your friend – valid for one sample from each participating food vendor!
With a much lower capacity limit, we want to make sure as many wine-lovers as possible to get enjoy this event, so there is not a two-day ticket this year. Grab a friend, pick a day, and split the 2-person festival package to get the best deal! Get your Wine & Jazz tickets here.
As always, all of our events are family friendly and at the base of beautiful Keystone Resort where you can find plenty of other outdoor activities to round out your vacation. Make a weekend out of it and book your stay with one of our lodging partners!