KNC’S COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
In light of the concerns surrounding COVID-19, the Keystone Neighbourhood Company would like you to know of our commitment to safety. The health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19 is a priority and we’ve approached our day to day operations with that in mind.
Altered maintenance operations schedules have been implemented and KNC office staff continue our normal schedules working remotely. Warren Station programming is temporarily paused and Keystone Festivals have been postponed to 2021.
The River Run Village public restrooms are open (9am – 5pm) and are being cleaned on a regular daily schedule. Enhanced cleaning and physical distancing protocols continue in all River Run common areas as well as at our playgrounds in the village.
How Keystone’s businesses can operate and how we host events and celebrate have needed to change being primarily guided by the public health orders from Summit County Public Health and the State of Colorado.
When in River Run and Keystone you will see a significant commitment to your health from all businesses when you visit. For a list of resort operations and amenities along with FAQ’s on what to expect when visiting please click here.
The Five Commitments
The local Summit Public Health order encourages all Summit County residents, visitors, and workers to adopt the Five Commitments of Containment to prevent a resurgence of COVID-19 in Summit County:
- I will maintain six feet of physical distance from other individuals.
- I will wash my hands often and for at least 20 seconds.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have COVID-19 symptoms.
- On the mountain, the vast outdoor setting makes physical distancing easy. At the base area in River Run where physical distancing is more difficult to do so, we will have signage to ensure guests remain six feet (two meters) apart.
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings in certain areas. This includes in lines, when loading and unloading chairlifts, when loading and riding the gondola and in indoor resort facilities. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own face coverings, but Keystone Resort will have them available upon request in Gondola Plaza, subject to availability. Resort employees will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS AND TRAINING:
- All KNC employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the KNC’s safety protocols.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
ENHANCED CLEANING AND SANITIZATION:
- High-touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned and disinfected with EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the River Run Village. Frequent hand washing is required of employees.
We’ll continue to review and update our policies to adhere to the most up-to-date practices to keep employees and guests safe. Thank you for your understanding during this time.