THE KEYSTONE NEIGHBOURHOOD COMPANY COVID-19 UPDATE
KNC Commitment to Safety for the Summer 2021 Event Season
In light of the concerns surrounding COVID-19, the Keystone Neighbourhood Company would like you to know of our commitment to safety. The health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19 is a priority. We are following all Summit County and State Environmental Health Guidelines and Public Health Orders. You can review them here.
COVID SAFE EVENTS – OVERALL MEASURES TAKEN TO ADDRESS SAFETY
It is the overall goal of the KNC to bring events back to life in a safe and responsible way. Below is a bulleted list of measures being taken at each festival and events throughout the summer to address the spread of COVID-19. We have made the following changes and protocols to prevent the spread. We encourage everyone who is eligible to get the COVID-10 vaccine.
KEYSTONE EVENT CHANGES / ADDITIONS:
- There is an overall reduced capacity at all of our events. The festivals will allow 1,000 – 2,000 ticketed attendees per day.
- This allows for people to remain at a safe distance and prevent crowding or large gathering.
- The attendee cap of 1,000 – 2,000 people is a conservative number of attendees allowing for the flow of day visitors and non-event attendees to still pass through the village without stressing capacity.
- There will be a longer festival check-in timeframe and larger check-in space will be used to increase spacing between guests as well as ventilation capabilities.
- Festival glassware will be filled with disposable sample cups *if mandated
- There is a new Keystone Festival event layout and attendee flow
- The KNC is placing multiple stages instead of one main stage – 4 Micro Stages – to reduce crowds from gathering
- Designated food / alcohol service pods
- Designated eating / drinking zones
- Clean Teams added to the volunteer base for each festival. Teams of 2 in each of the four zones cleaning and wiping surfaces throughout the day.
- Professional cleaning teams will be employed by the Keystone Neighbourhood for each event
- Increase in handwashing stations in the village
- Increased sanitation stations throughout the village
- COVID Safety signage – messaging placed throughout the festival grounds
- Increase in tables to allow for designated places for people to eat and drink
- The Keystone Neighbourhood asks if you do not feel well please do not come to one of our events.
- There is a flexible refund policy on all event tickets
ENHANCED CLEANING AND SANITIZATION THROUGHOUT RIVER RUN VILLAGE AT KEYSTONE:
- High-touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned and disinfected with EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the River Run Village. Frequent hand washing is required of employees.