Keystone Wine & Jazz Festival
July 13th-14th, 2013
River Run at Keystone, Colorado
River Run braids hundreds of wines into a picturesque piazza of wine seminars and deluxe jazz ensembles. Kindle a sashay into your step with a sophisticated, weekend affair in the heart of Keystone. Learn about different regions and the delicate nuance of flavors that evolve the finest vineyard blends. Enrich your knowledge by attending the wine seminars and discover which wines and foods harmonize with your favorite selections. Enjoy live music from national Jazz musicians all while induldging in great wines and food over this weekend long event.
Ticket Pricing and Lodging Packages:
1 Day Wine & Jazz Pass (Saturday ONLY or Sunday ONLY):
• $55 EARLY BIRD PRICING ($60 full price) - expires 6/3 @5pm: Online only.
• Includes: (1) official Keystone Wine & Jazz tasting glass, unlimited sampling of over 300 wines at the River Run Village Grand Tasting and 5 Wine & Jazz gourmet food tickets for Sat OR Sun ONLY
Weekend Wine & Jazz Pass:
• $95 EARLY BIRD PRICING ($100 full price) - expires 6/3 @5pm: Online only.
• Includes: (1) official Keystone Wine & Jazz tasting glass, unlimited sampling of over 300 wines at the River Run Village Grand Tasting and 8 Wine & Jazz gourmet food tickets for BOTH Saturday and Sunday. So much wine...you need two days to taste it all!
Reserve Wine Tasting at Warren Station Center for the Arts - Kick off the festival weekend in style with our Reserve Wine Tasting located at the picturesque Warren Station Center for the Arts. Stroll through the world class River Run Village and join us at Warren Station Center for the Arts for an evening of an array of the finest wines, unforgettable entertainment and gourmet food while taking in the stunning Rocky Mountain vistas. $85 per person (all inclusive)
• Saturday, July 13 // 12pm - Topic: Chocolate and Wine Pairing
Some say that wine-tasting is about 85% smell and 15% taste. It's the opposite with chocolate-tasting, 85% taste and 15% smell. Like other food and beverage pairings, chocolate and wine pairing comes down to your palate and how you distinguish flavors.
Come join us for an adventure in pairing where we will explore the flavors, subtle nuances and characteristics of several different wines and chocolates and join in a discussion why they do, or do not, pair well with each other.
• Saturday, July 13 // 3pm - Topic: Great Summer Wines for Any Occasion
Conventional thinking would draw us towards crisp, fresh white wines but that isn't your only choice during the hot summer days. From burgers and brats to a veggie tray there are other options that can make your dining experience one to remember!
Join us and taste some Reds, rose' and white wines and learn some secrets to pairing them for your next summer picnic or back yard BBQ.
• Sunday, July 14 // 11am - Topic: Champagne on a Sunday Morn
From Limoux to Reims- an exploration into the various styles, methods and regions of sparkling wines from France. We will discover where the first sparkling wines were produced, which grape varieties are commonly used and all the viticulture/production practices. There's no better way to start your Sunday morning in the mountains.
• Sunday, July 14 // 2pm - Topic: Give Me a Home Where the Buffalo Rhone!
Yes Chateauneuf du Pape is the most famous region of the Rhone Valley but there is so much more to this great wine producing region. Often unknown and misunderstood the Rhone Valley creates the world's best Syrah.
Come taste some amazing red wines, but learn about the world class white wines produced there as well. Famous for the Syrah from the Northern Rhone, and blended reds from the south. Whites focus on Viognier in the north and blended whites in the south. Come taste and learn about all the regions of the Rhone.
Discounted lodging packages available through our official festival lodging partners Keystone Resort Or SummitCove.com
Wine and Jazz Lodging Packages - keystoneresort.com or call 888-222-9298
• $122 per person includes (1) One Day Tasting per person and (1) night of lodging based on standard occupancy
• $229 per person includes (2) Weekend Passes and (2) nights of lodging based on standard occupancy
• Featured rate based on double occupancy in a studio condo 7/11/13 - 07/016/13.
We are looking for Restaurants and Caterers to show off their culinary talents to thousands of foodies and wine enthusiasts over this two day festival. This is a great marketing opportunity to showcase your culinary magic to everyone from the Summit County local, to the Denverite weekender, to the loyal destination traveler. Interested vendors please contact for more details or complete the application below.