17th Annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival
August 3rd & 4th, 2013
1pm-5pm Saturday & Sunday
Keystone brings the wonders of Appalachia to the Rockies. Down-home cooking, frothy flavors and mountain music are just a piece of the pie. In a whirlwind of hillbilly luxuries, folks gather while 30+ microbreweries from Colorado and beyond showcase their unique blends of hops and barleys. Live music rocks out on 3 stages and the best of the best grace us with their presence through the festival bluegrass seminars taking place in Warren Station throughout the weekend. Confirmed 2013 Bluegrass Line-Up includes Sierra Hull, Hackensaw Boys, Fruition, Phoebe Hunt, Della Mae, Hit and Run, Spur of the Moment and more. Visit www.keystonefestivals.com for the most up to date schedule of events. All Keystone festivals and events are pet free. Please leave them at home.
Ticket Pricing and Lodging Packages:
1-Day Beer Glass Pass (Saturday ONLY or Sunday ONLY):
• $35 Online Early Bird Price - until 6/17 at 5pm / $40 Full Price Online (after 6/17) and at the Main Gate
• Includes: (1) official Keystone Bluegrass & Beer sampling mug and unlimited tasting of over 30 breweries specialty beers for Saturday OR Sunday ONLY
Weekend Beer Glass Pass:
• $70 Online Early Bird Price - until 6/17 at 5pm / $75 Full Price Online (after 6/17) and at the Main Gate
• Includes: (1) official Keystone Bluegrass & Beer sampling mug and unlimited tasting of over 30 breweries specialty beers for BOTH Saturday and Sunday
For discounted Bluegrass and Beer Festival lodging please call the official festival lodging partners Keystone Resort Or SummitCove.com
Hillbilly Luxury Lodging Packages - keystoneresort.com or call 888-222-9298
• $102 per person rate includes (1) One Day Tasting per person and (1) night of lodging
• $204 per person rate includes (2) Weekend Passes and (2) nights of lodging
• Featured rate based on double occupancy in a studio condo 9/2/13 - 09/07/13.
Keystone's Bluegrass and Beer Beneficiary:
We give back! Keystone Bluegrass and Beer is a proud supporter of High Country Conservation Center whose grassroots efforts and programs support waste reduction, recycling, energy conservation and green building in our mountain community.