Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour at Keystone
June 22nd & 23rd, 2013
1pm-6pm Saturday & Sunday
Bacon - Pronunciation [bey-kuhn] - the back and sides of the hog, salted, and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried for food. Back for its 3rd year, this festival is sure to turn some heads. Whether you're a bacon enthusiast or the loved one of a bacon connoisseur this event is for you. With thousands of pounds of bacon and bacon inspired cuisine at your finger tips you won't want to miss this weekend long celebration of bacon. Along with bacon cuisine you'll enjoy free live music from Hamilton Loomis, the Steeldrivers and Hell's Belles. The Bacon Bloody Mary's are always a hit and you need to try the cucumber vodka ice tea with your bacon cuisine! To quote the BRBT organizers "Much like the Crusaders revolutionized the lives of Europeans by introducing a large variety of spices from the East. The Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour travels to places like Colorado to transform the lives of bacon lovers by introducing a variety of bacons and bacon-inspired dishes from around the world. Of course, we like to do all this while tossing back a few cold beers." Be there!
Ticket Pricing and Lodging Packages:
1-Day Saturday Only Big Pig Bacon Package - $30
• Love bacon more than life itself? This is the package for you. Big Pig includes (1) event koozie, (1) pair of commemorative sunglasses, (5) Bacon Bucks for Vendor Food Tents and unlimited bacon tasting at Purvey Bacon Company Tents.
1-Day Sunday Only Big Pig Bacon Package - $30
• Includes: (1) event koozie, (1) pair of commemorative sunglasses, (5) Bacon Bucks for Vendor Tents and unlimited bacon tasting at Purveyor Tents
Weekend Biggest Pig Bacon Package (Saturday and Sunday) - $50
• One day of Bacon Heaven not enough? This is the Biggest Pig Package for you. Includes: (1) event koozie, (1) pair of commemorative sunglasses, (8) Bacon Bucks for Vendor Tents and unlimited bacon tasting at Purveyor Tents
Individual Bacon Bucks will also be available for purchase in $5 increments that can be used at the purveyor and bacon vendor tents. This option is for those of you who aren't as quite committed and want an a-la-carte option! Beverages priced á la carte.
Discounted lodging packages available through our official festival lodging partners Keystone Resort Or SummitCove.com
Pig in a Blanket Lodging Packages - keystoneresort.com or call 888-222-9298
• $97/person (1) Day Pass for two people and (1) Night Lodging
• $173/person includes (2) Nights Lodging and (2) Weekend Passes.
• Featured rates based on double occupancy in a studio condo 6/20/13 - 06/25/13.
Visit www.summitcove.com or call 877.250.7750 for more great lodging packages
Bacon Purveyors - Come promote your Bacon to over 6,000 Bacon Enthusiasts
Bacon Food Vendors - Great opportunity to promote your restaurant to over 6,000 foodies who have a love of Bacon!
Merchandise Vendors - Come share your unique products (bacon inspired or not!) during this fun, filled festival weekend!
Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour Beneficiary:
We give back! The 3rd Annual Blue Ribbon Bacon Tour is a proud supporter of Friends of the Dillon Ranger District, a non-profit organization that partners with the Dillon Ranger District by leveraging the power of volunteers to ensure that the National Forest lands enjoyed by millions of people each year are not negatively impacted by their popularity.